I made this cake for my sister's Sweet Sixteen birthday. This is my first go in making a topsy turvy cake; and i must say that i did a pretty good job on it. The cake was made of three tiers- each with a different flavour. The flavours

 were chocolate cake with chocolate ganache, red velvet with cookies and cream icing, and rainbow vanilla with cookies and cream icing. It was quite large- about 1 feet in length and weighed about 5 kgs.
                             The bow which I have placed on top of the cake as a cake topper is made of purple gumpaste. Also the numbers 1 and 6 and the alphabet S( my sister's initial) is made out of gumpaste dusted with gold luster dust. The rest of the cake decoration is made out of fondant.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...