Here are some cakes which I made in the past.....

1. Doll cake
      

      
      
I made this for my sister's friend's birthday. It was a chocolate cake with chocolate mousse filling. Ballerina was made out of gumpaste and the rest was made out of fondant..



2. Football Cake
    
    
I made this cake for my friend's 17th birthday... He is a fan of Manchester United so I made a football cake with the logo of ManU on its scarf... the cake was a chocolate ganache cake and the decoration was completely made of fondant.. the grass was made of toasted coconut coloured green...
 3.Flower Fantasy 
    
    

    

This cake has been the most special cake I have ever made... It is my 18th birthday cake and i completed  the whole cake in just 2 days!!... the cake was 2 tierd chocolate cake and the flowers were made of gumpaste.... it was covered in baby pink fondant......


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...