I finally was able to remove some time out for baking after 2 months.Sorry for no posts for a long time. I was going very busy till now. I finally managed to remove some time last week when my relatives came to my house for a week. I decided to make an orchid cake using my new Wilton 26 piece Gumpaste Flower Cutter Set. I will soon be posting a review on that too. As for the cake, I made a chocolate cake and layered it with my White Meringue Frosting  . I then rolled out White Fondant   and covered the cake. I made 3 white orchids and coloured them with white, orchid pink and yellow Wilton pearl dust. I also made 6 leaves using my lily leaf cutter and veined them using a veining tool. I coloured them with Wilton green pearl dust.The instructions on how to make a Gumpaste Orchid will also be posted by me soon. Till then,
Happy Baking !!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...