Valentine Day is on its way, so I thought that I'll show you how to make something special for your loved ones. After all, what could be a better present than gifting someone something that you have made!!! I thought all over it and decided upon this valentine cupcake. It is a red velvet cupcake dusted with powdered sugar by keeping a heart shaped chocolate cookie on top and then placing it on the side to give you sugar dusted cookie and a red heart on the cupcake. I have also tied a small ribbon towards the base to give it a sweet appearance. The recipe for the red velvet cake will be posted in a day. Click here for the recipe of the red velvet cupcake.  Till then let me show you how I actually decorated this cupcake.


  1. Take the cupcake and tie a thin ribbon around it.

 
2. Make a small ribbon bow.



3. Stick the ribbon on the cupcake.


4. Take a chocolate heart-shaped cookie and place it directly in the center of the cupcake.

    5. Dust the cupcake with powdered sugar and place the cookie on the side.


  Now your cupcake is ready to be nicely packed and gifted !!!!

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...